In 2019-2020 Crawford County Education Desk Drawer Dollars
More than $2,800 was awarded to educators during 19-20.
The 2018-2019 Crawford County Education Desk Drawer Dollar Applications were due on
August 31, 2018.
The Board of Directors has again allocated $5,000 toward these grants.
2017-2018: Crawford County Schools' Education Desk Drawer Dollars
Almost $5,000 was awarded to Crawford County educators in 2017!
Our Grantmaking History
To date, CFCC has awarded more than $8 million in grants for programs/projects supporting Crawford County.
Click here to read more about our grantmaking history.
Photo credit to Crawford County Veteran's Memorial Association 2019
One of Our Signature Grants
2014 and 2015 CFCC Combined Signature Grant Recipient:
Crawford County Veteran's Memorial Association
This beautiful tribute was completed in 2017 and is located along Highway 64 in English, Indiana.
A dedication was held at the Veteran's Memorial on November 11, 2017.
Deadlines and Application Links
* The CFCC's Youth Philanthropy Council Grant Application is available now for completion. Applications were due in our office with all attachments and inclusions by Friday, February 21, 2020.
* The Competitive Grant Cycles are open (2019-2020 CFCC Grant Application Form.pdf). Applications were due December 2, 2019 at noon. The Awards Reception was be held on February 13, 2020.
* Education Desk Drawer Grants: Click here for a PDF. Contact
email@example.com for a Word version.
Members of the CCYPC in no particular order are: Teresa Saling, Morgan Hollen, Bree Tyler, Emily Williams, Svitlana Wilhite, Erin Erwin, Sandreia Breeden, Abby Mortensen, Abigail Pierson, Stephanie Johnson, Haley Wilhite, Jenna Ford, Trevor Knight, Brent Smith, and Brianna Atwood
In 2017, the YPC awarded $3,500 to Acres of Hope during its competitive grant cycle.
Back Row (Left to Right): Laken Fraime (CFCC Staff), Michael Williams, Caitlyn Little, Lacey Fraime, Noah Sturgeon;
Front Row (Left to Right): Alexis Shelton, Kaylee Grizzel, Sage Fell, Hadley Martin
In 2018, the CCYPC awarded three grants totalling $3,900 to:
* Marengo Wesleyan Church's Soup Kitchen and their hosting of the Clean Connection Narcotics Anonymous program;
*Ouiska Run Chapter of the National Society Daughters of the American Revolution for the printing of their book, "A Look at Crawford County History 1818-2018 and its distribution to Crawford County 4th Graders;
*YMCA of Harrison County's SPLASH Swim program for Crawford County students.
Crawford County Youth Philanthropy Council (CCYPC)
The Crawford County YPC is a responsive grant making program designed to empower the youth of Crawford County to review, score, and recommend grant proposals that provide meaningful impact to the community.
Front Row: Kara Knight, Bailey Gilmore, Tyler Bailey, Addy Simpson
Back Row: Alexis Gilmore, Destiny Young, Autumn Kerce, Emily McMonigle, Brianna Key, Morgan Stutzman
Once again this year, the YPC saw some excellent proposals.
In all, $3,500 was awarded. Award recipients were:
* Boys & Girls Club for their Keystone Club at Crawford County High School to launch a t-shirt business;
* Marengo Wesleyan Church for their Soup Kitchen which will provide meals the third Saturday of every month in addition to hosting Clear Connection NA meetings;
* Faith of a Mustard Seed for a Suicide Prevention Seminar.
Establish, or donate to, a Granting Fund? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply for a Grant from a Granting Fund? Email email@example.com
Check our Facebook.com/CFCC4ever Events page for information about our Grant writing workshop.