For all your Endowment needs contact:
Christine Harbeson, Executive Director
Community Foundation of Crawford County
4030 East Goodman Ridge Road, Box D, Marengo, IN 47140
(812) 365 - 2900
The Community Foundation of Crawford County does NOT store any credit card or social security information on its servers or on its software.
Your privacy is a priority for us.
Prefer to give through Guidestar &
Network for Good ?
Click on the GuideStar logo above to help
"Make Generosity Last Forever." TM
When you use this option, user fees are deducted from your donation, but the CFCC credits you with the full amount of your gift!
This is a likeness of a
CFCC Memorial Rose. Actual arrangements may vary slightly.
Prefer to give through PayPal?
Click on the PayPal logo above to give through the PayPal Giving Fund and help to
"Make Generosity Last Forever." TM
Using this option requires no fees for the CFCC.
If you use this option, please forward a copy of the email the Giving Fund sends to you to email@example.com. This will enable us to track your gift and ensure it is recorded appropriately.
Prefer to make recurring donations each month?
If you want to make a big difference, but can’t give one big check, consider giving through our Recurring Gifts process using your credit card, checking or savings account through our new ACH (an electronic automated clearing house). Click here to download our form. Give us a call with any specific questions. We are here to help YOU!
Prefer to make a pledge?
Download our pledge form here and scan and email it to us, drop it by the office, or mail it in. We want to hear from YOU!
Donor Bill of Rights
Philanthropy is based on voluntary action for the common good. It is a tradition of giving and sharing that is primary to the quality of life. To assure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public, and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the not-for-profit organizations and causes they are asked to support, we declare that all donors have these rights:
1. To be informed of the organization's mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to
use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
2. To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization's governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent
judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
3. To have access to the organization's most recent financial statements.
4. To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
5. To receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition.
6. To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
7. To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
8. To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
9. To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that an organization may intend to share.
10. To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
The text of this statement in its entirety was developed by the American Association of Fund-Raising Counsel (AAFRC), Association for Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP), Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE), and the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP), and adopted in November 1993.
The CFCC Memorial Rose is a convenient, cost effective way to honor or remember a loved one, and to give eternal tribute. Memorial Roses are $50 each for local delivery only. The rose itself is easy to display, retain as a keepsake, or to store for future generations. It is silk, the vase is glass or porcelain and comes with card or letter for display. Anyone can give one of these roses for any reason by contacting the CFCC office at (812) 365-2900 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. $35 of this amount is tax deductible according to the IRS. This portion of the money is given to an endowed fund held at the CFCC so that all generations to come may benefit as an act of tribute.
Memorial Roses purchased in 2017-2018 honored the following individuals:
Joyce Broughton, Joanne Enlow, Billy W. Grider, Ralph "Jake" Hanger, Buelah Redden, Michael Ray Smith, Betty Stroud, Sam & Mary Swan, Henry R Walerczak
Memorial Roses purchased in 2018-2019 honored the following individuals:
Christopher C. Bean, Jerry Benham, Ronald J. "RJ" Knies, Ronald G. Ramsey, Zoetta Fancher Hammond Yeager
Our Fiscal year runs from 7/1 to 6/30.