The CFCC has formed a Crawford County
COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund.
To apply for funding, download the application here, or contact email@example.com.
If you want to give toward this effort, please email Charbeson@cf-cc.org
or call/text her at 812.734.4852!
By lending one another a hand,
we can get through this crisis.
COVID-19 Resources and Information
- English Wesleyan offers pantry services Friday 4-6 pm. They have it every other Friday unless announced otherwise. Track from April 17.
- CCUM at Leavenworth in basement of old Breeden library 9-4 pm every Tuesday. Must qualify.
- Lincoln Hills UMC 8 am to 10 am on first and third Saturdays - Track from April 18.
- Box truck(s) from Dare to Care bring food to English Elementary bldg every second Saturday at 10 but people usually line up early and could be 2 hr wait. Meat is usually given.
Donations to the Crawford County
COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund so far:
+2 Anonymous donors
+Dubois REC (2 gifts specifically for Food Pantry Support)
+Duke Energy Foundation ($10,000 for Child Care in Crawford County)
+First Savings Bank
+Roger and Karen Haverstock Donor Advised Fund
+Significant investments by the CFCC's Disaster Relief Endowment Fund
+Significant investments by United Way of Perry County
Total Grants awarded so far: $44,196.30
* Blue River Services: PPE for residents and staff
* Boys & Girls Club: Infant/Toddler Child Care Support in Crawford County
* Crawford County Community Park: Emergency Operating Expenses
* Crawford County Historical & Genealogical Society: 3 months of expenses at
the Historical Proctor House location
* English Wesleyan Food Pantry: Emergency refrigeration
* GraceHouse: Match an emergency matching grant
* Lincoln Hills UMC Food Pantry: Emergency refrigeration
* Personal Counseling Services: Mental health counseling services